SJA Alumni Association believes in helping its members and Josephites as far as possible, and has therefore a liberal cancellation policy. Under this policy:
There is no cancellation of payments except under the following circumstance: -
Cancellations will be considered only if the request is made within 36 hours of making the payment. However, the cancellation request will not be entertained if the payment is made for new membership joining fee and the membership has been accepted. Further no cancellation shall be entertained if the payment is made for outstanding dues of existing members.
The Decision of the Managing Committee towards Cancellation of payments towards Joining fee, Annual Subscription(s), Life Subscription and dues shall be final.
Refund is only issued under the following conditions:-
- While making the payment you have wrongfully provided your details.
- You have done the payment more than once for your Membership Joining fee or Annual Subscription(s) or Life Long Subscription or any combination of the same.
- You are not eligible or entitled to become a member of SJA Alumni Association according to its Memorandum of Association, Rules & Regulations.
- The Managing Committee decides to Refund the amount at its Discretion.
- To request a refund, simply contact us with your payment details within Five (5) days of your payment to email@example.com. Please include your order number (sent to you via email after making payment) and tell us why you’re requesting a refund – we take members feedback very seriously and use it to constantly improve.
Refunds are NOT being provided for correct payment towards Membership Joining Fee or Annual Subscription(s) or Life Long Subscriptions or any combination of the same. The Decision of the Managing Committee of SJA Alumni Association shall be final. Refunds are being processed within 30 days period through NEFT.