Memorandum of Association of S.J.A. Alumni Association
The Society being registered under the Societies Registration Act 1860 by the name “S.J.A. ALUMNI ASSOCIATION “
The registered office of the society shall be at “St. Joseph’s Academy, 12, Rajpur Road, Dehra Dun (Uttarakhand)”
Area of Operation:
The Society shall operate all over the world as decided by the Managing committee from time to time
The Principal of St. Joseph’s Academy, Dehra Dun shall be the patron of the society. He shall be a Permanent “Special Invitee” by the Management Committee for the Meetings
Aims and Objectives:
The objectives of the society shall be as follows:
- To promote and foster mutually beneficial interaction between the Alumni and the Alma Mater. To encourage the formation of chapters to increase participation of Alumni.
- To encourage the Alumni to take abiding interest in the progress and development of the Alma Mater.
- To undertake activities of nation building including those of charitable nature.
- To undertake all such lawful activities as are conducive to the attainment of the above objectives.
- To exchange professional knowledge, organize technical conferences, seminars work shops & training courses.
- To do all acts and things necessary to facilitate the charitable, social cultural, educational, vocational and economic development of the society.
- To provide educational & medical assistance to the poor and weaker section of the society.
- To establish, promote, support, maintain for the promotion of science, literature, music, drama and fine arts, for the preservation of historical monuments and for research and other institutions, in India, having similar objects for the benefit of the public in general.
- To promote and foster education among deserving students, whether of primary, secondary, graduate or vocational courses by all means and make such education available to all section of the community.
- (j) To develop literacy among the people through various educational programs like AIDS, POLIO, adult education, crimes, dowry system.
- To establish, run, support to primary and secondary schools, colleges, libraries, reading rooms, research and other institutions of the like nature in India, for use of the students and the staff and also for the development and advancement of education and diffusion of knowledge amongst the public in general.
- To develop a career counseling centre and other forums to bring about public awareness.
- To undertake integrated rural development projects for overall socio-economic development of villages including encouragement of co-operative movements among the villagers.
- To undertake social causes, preferably at least one every year.
All the above object of the society will be charitable & non commercial as mentioned above as per rule given in the societies Registration Act 1860 clause 1 to 20.